Friday, February 14, 2014

Blog One; Black Diamond; Favorite Quotes.
   In chapter 3, it tells the story about how the game begins. There was plenty of quotes that i have enjoyed but the quote I enjoyed enough was "For weeks the colored population of Chicago have been saving their money to go to the great series between their favorites and All-Stars. A large amount of money was up between the two teams, and there was intense rivalry between the two aggregations." 

Blog Two; Black Diamond; Make Predictions.
In Chapter 4 I think this is about how the game begins. I also think this is maybe about how the Caucasians felt about the African-American players. I also believe it talks about Babe Ruth. 


Blog 3; Black Diamond; Make Connections.

  In chapter 4, this reminds me of my Softball season. This reminds me of my softball seasons because the story talks about they break trust and one time my whole softball team broke trust with each other and it made a HUGE arguement.

No comments:

Post a Comment