Monday, February 24, 2014
Blog One; Out Of War By Sara Cameron; Make Predictions. I think in chapter 2 of Out of War, They might introduce another person. They might talk about that persons life and what happened to their family or them.
Blog Two; Out of War; Discuss Favorite Quotes " You listen to me. If you join up with them then you can say goodbye to me right now because you won't ever see me again or if you do then I won't know you, you understand?" Is my favorite quote because it kind of sounds like me and he was really serious when he was talking about it. I think that the authors purpose of adding peoples lives was to see how they felt. He also probably wanted us to feel the same way they felt through the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment